Friday, December 7, 2012

Finals Week

I'm in college.  It's finals week.  I'm overwhelmed.


How I feel (and probably how I look):




How I wish I could feel (and look):




A graphical representation:




     I have all of these things I need to do, yet for some reason I find myself blogging, making graphs, eating toast, brushing my hair, listening to One Direction, watching the most recent episode of 30 Rock, painting my fingernails, staring out the window, checking Facebook, checking email, Tweeting things, making brownies, learning a new song on my ukulele, and making a list of the things I'm doing that are not preparing for finals.

2 comments:

  1. SERIOUSLY. i have been doing basically nothing for 2 weeks instead of schoolwork.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited you're starting a blog. And as I recall, my roommates and I were very in to going to movies and baking yummy treats during finals week :) Good luck with the finals!

    ReplyDelete