Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Facebook Buttons

I stole this idea from Jimmy Fallon and here is proof:


But I have some ideas too! YOLO.


FACEBOOK BUTTONS

  • "I Like this Post But I Don't Like You" Button
  • "I Feel Obligated to Acknowledge This Because You Told Me About It in Person" Button
  • "I Don't Just Like This, I Like Like This" aka "Please Go on a Date With Me" Button
  • "This is So Offensive I'm assuming It's a Joke" Button
  • "Fake Smile" Button
  • "I FOUND THIS FIRST" Button
  • "Nobody Cares, Please Stop Posting So Much" Button
  • "I Didn't Actually Read This" Button


SO ANYWAY. Life has never been more boring. Never thought I'd miss school so much. Here's an Olan Rogers (I love him) video that I thought was smart and funny.


And here's a music video from 2009 that I can't stop watching. I love it and I seriously can't explain why.





No comments:

Post a Comment