Friday, October 10, 2014

Brain Poop

I think I might be a "creative" type.


This is my brain, basically.

Sometimes my creativity is super helpful and productive and I make or help make something cool.


Most of the time, however, my brain poops out super weird, terrible crap that I usually throw away forever without showing anyone.

But occasionally, without reason, I love the weird crap and I keep it, in spite of how bad it is.

What follows is some of my weirdest/dumbest brain poop. Please laugh at it with me.



GREG




MUSICAL LOOPS

I especially love/hate the second one because of its laser sounds.







NOTES

This one isn't actually so bad, except that it was supposed to be notes from a film history class:



...and so was this:




POETRY

Why am I posting these things again? It's embarrassing.


"Busy"

There is a constant buzzing
Within the lives of men.
And when the buzzing stops
They want to pick it up again.


"Recess"

There are buildings beneath
and between them.
But for now they are just trees
And I am flying above them.



LUCHADANCE

Hahahaha this is the worst one of them all.
(Also! That is...me. In this year's Halloween costume.)






Anyway. Art is making a ton of mistakes, right? I'm learning and enjoying myself and that's all that matters.

Happy Friday


No comments:

Post a Comment