Thursday, October 30, 2014

Halloweeny Times

I LOVE HALLOWEEN.

It's my favorite holiday. (I usually say that about the Fourth of July, too. Maybe they're tied?)


I want to share things with you. But I also hate when people clog up my newsfeed, so I've condensed it into this easy peasy blog post! Aren't I just the best?
First. This:


So many bad jokes. I love it.

Also! Can't forget this classic:




Aaaand this playlist, which I made myself:




Next! A list of a-mazing Halloween/October/Scary/Fun movies. I've watched most of them this month. They're the best!

Hocus Pocus

Casper

Edward Scissorhands

Nightmare Before Christmas

Something Wicked This Way Comes

Psycho

Corpse Bride

Labyrinth

The Ghost and Mr. Chicken

Hellboy

Ghostbusters

OH MY GOODNESS. Halloween is the greatest.

Next! This one, from The Killers:




And we can't possibly forget this one:



What's this? A new one? What's that you say? I'm in it? Wow, looks like I am!



The following thing is one of my favorite things ever. My mother takes a walk most days during her lunch break, and there's a house on her route that decorates for Halloween in a very special way.

Skeleton Guy is outside doing something different every day in October.
This day he lassoed some pumpkins.

THEN. He got a sweetheart.

They went on bike rides.

They went camping.

He sawed wood for her.
(The next day they were roasting marshmallows.)

Yesterday, he proposed!

And today (HALLOWEEN) they got married!!!



Feeling the Halloween spirit yet? I SURE AM.

Enjoy the holiday. Make the most of it!!

Party hard.

Wait. A bonus:


No comments:

Post a Comment