Thursday, January 17, 2013

A List of Favorites



My favorite flavor of oatmeal:  Peaches and Cream

My favorite crayon:  Cerulean



My favorite citrus fruit:  Clementines (Grapefruit is a close second)

My favorite note:  F sharp

My favorite flower:  Daffodils

My favorite Ella Fitzgerald recording:  Mack the Knife (the live Berlin version where she forgets the words and starts scatting)

My favorite scene in Nacho Libre:  The Training Montage

My favorite character from How I Met Your Mother:  Marshall



My favorite number:  17

My favorite modern Jazz singer:  Stacey Kent

My favorite song by Bastille:  Laura Palmer

My favorite Runt:  Banana

My favorite crosswalk:  The one in front of the Kaysville Theater



My favorite flavor of homemade jam:  Raspberry

My favorite night game:  Bases


My favorite name for a cactus:  Otis

My favorite tile game:  Bananagrams

My favorite smell:  Pine Trees and warm dirt

My favorite invention:  Air Quotes

My favorite thing to throw into the air:  Maple Tree Seeds








No comments:

Post a Comment