Saturday, January 12, 2013

Confessions of a Self-Proclaimed Sophisticated Lady


 Sometimes “Girls’ Nights” make me feel worse




I used to think a rheumatologist was someone who dealt with rumors



Once in High School, I peed my pants while talking to my friends in the parking lot.  Then I faked a call from my mom and went home



I really like that “Trouble” song by Taylor Swift



I cried twice the day my best friend got married



I didn’t like the movie “Avatar”



I have this picture (which I took and edited myself) saved on my computer:




Three of my favorite dresses came from the D.I.



I love making people laugh, even if they are laughing at me for a dumb thing I said or did



The previous confession is slightly false



I think I’m hilarious



I had a crippling obsession with Nick Jonas when I was 19





I am currently obsessed with One Direction
  



I like punctuating things correctly.  It’s killing me to not put periods on these confessions



1 comment:

  1. zayn looks a lot like someone we both know. i'll tell you who in class on thursday.

    ReplyDelete